Thursday, December 12, 2013

Portland/Seattle Short Getaway Trip

Wow!! It has been half a year since I last updated my blog! I have been very busy with travelling, school and work. I can't believe it took me this long to get back on track again. 

I went to Portland, Oregon and Seattle back in June of this year (2013) before my trip to Europe. I was very excited to visit Portland because I have heard a lot of interesting things about this city. Also, who wouldn't know about their tax-free shopping? I was so thrilled that I got a few things I thought I wouldn't be able to purchase. But I did! And the long drive was all worth it! 



Cannon Beach in Portland
Who doesn't love seafood? It's a feast!

Overall, it was a short but sweet trip with friends. Spending the most out of it while I can before I leave to Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment